University of Tuscia – Viterbo
The University of Tuscia currently hosts around 8,000 students in its six departments and offers courses in both Italian and English: 16 Bachelor Degrees, 17 Master Degrees, 2 Single Cycle Degrees, 4 Post-degree Masters and 7 PhD Schools.
The four listed technical-scientific departments,
– Department of Agricultural and Forestry Sciences (DAFNE)
– Department of Ecological and Biological Sciences (DEB)
– Department and Economics, Engineering, Society and Enterprise (DEIM)
– Department for Innovation in Biological, Agri-food and Forestry systems (DIBAF),
combine the skills of different specialized laboratories and multidisciplinary teaching, and are active in scientific and technological innovation of the processes of valorisation, preservation, economy and management of biological systems, of agricultural and forest resources, of the transformation of renewable resources, with particular attention to environmental sustainability and land development.
The Departments also promote the protection of intellectual property and the technological transfer of their innovations. The departmental researchers have internationally recognized expertise and publish in the best scientific journals. The research groups have a consolidated and recognized experience in participating in numerous national and international research projects.
- Via Santa Maria in Gradi, n. 4 01100 Viterbo