The Competent and Connected Clusters Unfold the Hemp Industry Potential for the European Bioeconomy (HempCluB) project is an EU COSME project coordinated by LGCA bringing together 7 clusters and association operating in the primary hemp production, bioeconomy, mechatronics and green chemistry sectors from Italy, Czech Republic, Romania, Austria and Portugal.
The specific objectives of the HempCluB partnership are:
- Improve the management skills of cluster managers through a multidisciplinary training course that will involve at least 14 managers functional to achieving the Cluster Excellence Label certification for at least 4 clusters;
- Strengthen cluster excellence capacity by improving the portfolio of business support services. At least 14 new services will be developed involving a minimum of 300 EU SMEs;
- Facilitate B2B and C2C collaborative activities to strengthen interregional strategies for the bioeconomy, defining 20 new interregional cooperation projects and creating 2 value chains in the hemp sector;
- Organisation of at least 80 ClusterXchange opportunities as short-term exchanges to enhance collaboration and networking activities between European organisations;
- Promote internationalisation, technology and knowledge transfer through the activation of new opportunities for growth and capacity of excellence for clusters and their members.
|01 february 2022
|Number of partners
|7: Lombardy Green Chemistry Association (IT), Czech Hemp Cluster (CZ), Federcanapa (IT), Asociatia Ind-agro-pol (RO), Produtech-associacao Para As Tecnologias De Producao Sustentavel (PT), Spring Sustainable Processes And Resources For Innovation And National Growth (IT), Standortagentur Tirol Gmbh (AT).
Co-funded by the COSME programme of the European Union